SIU Vision is a social enterprise promotes healthy food to support Fair Trade.
- Conserve forest to protect endanger Giant IBIS
- Imported rice from Fair Trade Cambodian farmers
- "You buy 1, SIU donate 1", "You donate 1, SIU donate 1"
- Improve the lives of many Cambodian farmers, from living in huts to house and buying used cars.
- Farmers' children get education.
- Conserve 500,000 hectares (equivalent to 333 nature reserves in Mai Po) in collaboration with the Wildlife Conservation Society (established in 1895).
- Improve the living for 1,500 farmers forest farmers.
- Protecting the endangered Cambodian bird, the Giant Bird
Results of efforts:
- Silver Award for Fair Trade Corporate from Fair Trade HK for 3 years in a row
- Sustainable Product Supplier from BEC for 2 years in a row